Thank you for supporting CCSVI Alliance!
CCSVI Alliance is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation. Your donation enables us to fund and report on essential research needed to explore and advance the understanding of CCSVI and its connection to MS and human health.
We encourage you to read about how your contribution will be used.
How would you like to give?
One Time PayPal Donation
Recurring Monthly PayPal Donation
Your dedicated monthly gift will provide us with the continuous, reliable support that is essential to our mission. Simply sign up with PayPal below to have the amount of your choice automatically deducted each month. It's a safe, secure, convenient way to support CCSVI Alliance monthly.
|Help support us with a monthly donation. Select the amount you wish to donate.|
|You may unsubscribe by clicking this button. or through your PayPal account.|
Make checks payable to "CCSVI Alliance, Inc." and send to:
CCSVI Alliance, Inc.
5019 Gladiola Way
Golden, CO 80403
Click here if you would like to donate directly to one of our partner CCSVI organizations.
1. Educational events for MS patients, caregivers, and medical professionals.
- CCSVI Alliance hosts educational events providing introductory information about CCSVI, as well as discussions about the latest developments in CCSVI treatment and research led by respected medical professionals.
- In 2011, CCSVI Alliance hosted educational events in Boston, Tampa, Chicago, and Las Vegas where panels of medical and scientific experts presented current research on CCSVI.
- Planning for future events, including webinars, is underway.
- In addition, CCSVI Alliance provides materials that enable volunteers to raise awareness of CCSVI and CCSVI Alliance around the country.
2. World-class website with objective and accurate information about CCSVI.
- CCSVI.org is a central point for reporting and examining emerging CCSVI research; enhancing CCSVI discussions with data, facts, and analysis; and educating patients, media, and professionals with scientifically accurate and timely CCSVI information.
- Organizations around the world have linked to CCSVI.org, including the Endovascular Forum, the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA), and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS).
3. Promoting CCSVI research and supporting medical investigations.
- CCSVI Alliance partners with organizations and medical specialists in multiple disciplines interested in further research into CCSVI. The Alliance connects professionals, fosters collaboration, and participates in medical conferences with the goal of raising awareness and promoting objective analysis of CCSVI.
- In 2011, CCSVI Alliance participated in the ISET, SIR, and VIVA annual medical conferences. CCSVI.org also provided links to all U.S. organizations conducting IRB approved studies into CCSVI and its treatment, and encourages patients to participate in IRB approved studies.
- In February 2012, CCSVI Alliance will co-host the ISNVD's first patient day in Orlando, FL. ISNVD is a non-profit professional association devoted to furthering the development of research for neurovascular related diseases - including CCSVI. The society holds annual scientific meetings and sponsors educational and scientific workshops.
- In the future, CCSVI Alliance intends to convene or co-host results-oriented conferences targeting advancement of specific CCSVI issues needing immediate attention, such as establishing consensus on diagnostic protocols.
4. Creating a professional, sustainable organization to promote investigation of CCSVI.
- Many aspects of CCSVI remain undefined and unresolved. To pursue its mission, CCSVI Alliance largely relies on volunteers from both the patient and medical communities, together with a small number of (part-time) professionals with leadership and scientific expertise. Your contribution helps fund the expenses of building a professional, sustainable organization including the costs of hosting events, maintaining this website, and fees for the small number of professional staff.
Again, we thank you for your support.
President, Board of Directors, CCSVI Alliance